Chitika

Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm back

I'm finally done with all the work that has been piling up. I figured I'd share a joke with you guys and hopefully I'll have something substantial to share with you guys soon.

A balloonist is floating along and suddenly realizes he is lost. He lowers his altitude and notices a man in the field below him. He calls out to him saying: "Excuse me, but I am lost. Could you tell me where I am?"
The man below answers, "You are 50 feet in the air hovering above a field."
The balloonist says: "You must be in Information Technology."
"I am," says the man. "How did you know?"
"Well, everything you said is technically correct, but it is of no use to anyone," says the balloonist.
"You must be in Management," says the man.
"How did you know that?", asks the balloonist.
The man answers: "You are floating around with no idea where you are or where you are going, and you expect me to help. You are in the same position you were when we met, but now its' my fault."

6 comments:

  1. When I first heard that joke, Information Technology and Management were respectively replaced with Democrat and Republican. Still got the lulz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl. The blame game is always best played when you're hovering 50 feet above the person you're blaming so he can't beat the crap out of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing but curious pleasures, as from thence Following!

    ReplyDelete